Penn State Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Society
The Penn State Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Society (PSIMES) was established in 1998 as an affiliate program group of the Penn State Engineering Alumni Society. PSIMES works to stimulate the continued interest and professional development of all graduates of the Marcus department and acts as an informal advisory board to the head of the department. The group strives to promote fellowship and communication among industrial engineering alumni, faculty and students in order to actively work for the improvement of the department and the College of Engineering.
For more information on joining PSIMES, please contact Paul Humphreys.
Keep in touch with PSIMES by joining the LinkedIn Group. Benefits of joining the group include:
- Networking Opportunities - build influential relationships that will enhance your career now and in the future
- Access to Professional Development and Volunteer Events - continue to develop your skills and give back to those who follow in your footsteps
- Communication with Professionals - collaborate with 800 IME Group members on common interests (e.g. business trends, technology, job opportunities)
How to join the LinkedIn group:
- Create a Linked Profile (if you do not have one)
- From your “Profile Page" go to the top navigator bar and click “Groups”
- Search for “PSIMES”
- Select “Join”
- You will receive membership approval within seven days!